Wednesday, June 8, 2011

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL

I love international videos. I used to get Kingpin at the local bookstore cause it always came with a International video every issue, and shit was still only like $10. But what I like the most about Int videos is that it really shows how global skateboarding is. I mean think about it, of all the sports in the world how many of them have a global day that everybody in every nation recognizes. I can only think of one. I've had the opportunity to travel to three different continents, every one with my skateboard, and every time I have made friends and at least had a great time thanks to it alone. Matter of fact I think the majority of my friendships were, at least at one time, skateboarding based. Anyways, here is a great, and excellently filmed and edited video, from China. More than anything you can tell that the guys skating had a really fun time making it. And those spots look fuckin epic. Definitely check it out.


Nike SB: "Support your Local" from Charles Lanceplaine on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment