Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sam Muller...



I met this guy once, he's a friend of a friend, seemed really cool. Initially I had no idea who he was, then my buddy was telling me how he's an intern at Transworld and that he's doing big shit. I finally got around to seeing some of his work and it was pretty fuckin amazing. You can see he had a group of rippers he followed, one of them being my buddy who's doing this insane switch ollie, and just put in work taking a lot of really great photos. You can really see his learning and transition into a seasoned and very professional photographer if you look at his uploads sequentially on the Queenpin site. Also please browse the entire site there are a lot of great photos there, especially of some Euro rippers. On his main site Sam Muller Images you can see all of his pro shit. He has some amazing photos on there and not just of skating. His portrait section was extremely impressive. So please check out the links and and when looking through a mag... take a little time to notice who's taking those photos that are dropping your jaws.


Sam Muller Queenpin

Sam Muller Images

No comments:

Post a Comment