Friday, March 5, 2010

Fridays!

Fridays are always special. Well, at least they should be. Fridays are also the days that I imbibe. So from now on I will be posting photos of what will most likely lead to one of four options: 1) me going to sleep earlier than usual, 2) staying awake later than usual, 3) making an ass of myself, or 4) losing friends. More than likely 3 or 4 will combine with 1 or 2. Anyways... tonight is...drumroll...



Miller Lite! A classic go to for the guy that is running low on the funds. Yeah I know some of you are saying, " What about King Cobra?" or,"What about Beast Ice?" Well, let me tell you all something about that. I was born with a thing called dignity and until that is gone I think I can go ahead and find the extra dollar per six pack to buy a not-so-generic beer. This doesn't go out to people who actually live in Milwaukee, because over there I think Beast is a delicacy like sushi. So an early I'm sorry to my girlfriend and the people I will eventually come in contact with. I'll see you on the court.

peace

No comments:

Post a Comment